Join Friends of Elizabeth II
As a member, you will be a key supporter of history, education and the arts on Roanoke Island and support the maintenance, programming and sailing opportunities of the Elizabeth II, the representative 16th century sailing ship. Membership benefits include all that Roanoke Island Festival Park offers its visitors for a full year and a 15% discount in The Museum Store.
Levels of Membership:
(Memberships at this level are non transferable)
||Annual Admission for 1 Named Individual
||Annual Admission for 2 Named Individuals
||Annual Admission for 1 Named Individual Plus 1 Guest
|Family or Grandparents
||Annual Admission for 2 Named Individuals & All children
and/or grandchildren 18 and Under in the family
Corporate & Sponsorship Levels
(Memberships at this level are “passes” which are transferable. Individuals or families are welcome to join at these levels.)
Membership Benefits include:
- Admission to Roanoke Island Festival Park for one full year from the date joined (based on your membership level.)
- Enjoy 15% Discount in the Museum Store (excluding Books & Consignment items).
- Sneak Peeks and Special Events in The Museum Store.
- Discounted or Free Admission to Friends Sponsored Events or Programs.
- Friends Membership Decal
- E-mail updates about activities and events at the Park
To Join Friends of Elizabeth II:
To join by credit card, please call The Museum Store at 252-475-1500 ext. 252 or complete and print the membership form below and mail with a check to:
Friends of Elizabeth II
PO Box 324
Manteo, NC 27954
Fields for Membership Info:
Friends of Elizabeth II, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization supporting Roanoke Island Festival Park and the Elizabeth II. Your membership dues are tax deductible as allowed by law. For more information, check with your tax advisor.